Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, September 1, 2014

September, already?

Alright sweet, howzit everybody?  Just looking at the title and thinking it is already September is mind blowing to me.  Time is flying like no other.  Sometimes I wish it would just slow down, so I can take a breath.  Well we all know the answer to that, ain't nobody got time for that! 

So I can't even remember what happened this week.  It went by so fast and I forgot my planner.  Well for one, transfers are tomorrow and nothing is changing for me.  I will stay in Sebokeng for one more transfer with Elder Kalani, which I am very happy about.  We get along great and the area is sweet.  We are teaching lots of people and preparing them for baptism.

Other than that, that's all I have.  I am short on time this week and have to go.  I hope you all have a great week and will talk to you next Monday.

Cheers, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment