Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, September 8, 2014

Transfers and MORE!

Alright sweet, so it has been another great week here in Sebokeng.  We had Transfers on Tuesday, which is always a lot of fun.  I love seeing old companions and Elders from my MTC group.  Elder Raymond has left us at Sebokeng.

Chiefs or Pirates?
 
Elder Rakotomalala is done.  His two years are up!
 
 
 On Friday, we helped one of our investigators named Mpumi make some biscuits for her memorial the next day.  It was a lot of fun and we made a good team.

Mpumi and I with a big bowl of batter!
 
Biscuit Galore!
 
While we were making biscuits, Mpumi's mother was making an African drink called Umqombthi.  We didn't know what is was, so we tried a sip and man was it disgusting.  We went to a Tuck shop and got a coke and some cookies to wash down the bad taste.  I won't be drinking umqombothi anytime soon.  I guess we learn from our mistakes.

Yummy! :)
 
Mpumi's Mother and I.

Nxike a member's daughter.

 Well another great week has gone by and another to come.

Cheers, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment