Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, June 15, 2015

Lekker Week!

Wow, this was a glorious week in Selcourt.  So many great things happened and I am now revived to work even harder.  I was able to give two blessings this week and on one of them, I felt the spirit stronger than I ever have before while giving a blessing.  I could feel someone there with me and wanted to open my eyes to see if I could see them, but didn't. The second was to a very sick boy and I was able to bless him to sleep and to be able to heal quickly.  At the end of the blessing he was sawing logs!  What a blessing it is to have and to hold the Priesthood!

We had many lessons this week and more than half of them were investigator lessons.  We even had SOMEONE COME TO CHURCH.  We worked with members and they gave that person a ride.  Her name is Patricia and she is WHITE, not that it really matters.  She loved church and will bring her friend next time.

After Church on Sunday, I went with Elder Worton, one of the APs to Centurion for a baptism. It was sweet and all went well there. 

Miracles are truly coming to pass and there are so many more to come for the last two months of my mission.

I hope you all have a great week and Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there.  I LOVE YOU DAD.  

Cheers, Elder Segil 

No comments:

Post a Comment