Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Monday!

It has been another great week here in Selcourt and great things are happening.  We had two strong investigators come to church and they are continuing to progress very well.  Their names are Patricia and Anna and we hope to have them ready for baptism our last Sunday.  

We got transfer news this week and Elder Loveless and I will be staying together, which is pretty cool because it is our last transfer on mission.  It is the last chance we have to work hard and really turn the area of Selcourt around before we go home. 
Since Elder Loveless and I are staying, we are going to try and learn Afrikaans as best we can.  There are over ten official languages here and I have served around all of them, so I know bits and pieces of all of them.  

We have a very awesome week coming up this week and I can't wait to tell you about it.  Other than that, the Church is true, the book is Blue, and I am almost done with my two :(
Have a great week.
Elder Segil 





No comments:

Post a Comment