Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, February 2, 2015

So many Pictures! Hope you enjoy!

Wow, what a week.  I hope you all enjoy these pictures I have taken throughout the week.  We have been finding lots of people and talking to so many of them.  Good things are happening in Rustenburg.

We went to Sun City last Monday and got some great pictures.


Welcome to Sun City!

Handmade Sculpture of Giraffes.

Yeah...

Where no missionary has or can go!

The SLIDE.....

Sun City

The monster Burger from Yankys.   Only 9 dollars!!!

Bigger then my head.

Took me four days to eat.

It could be HEAVEN or it will be there....I hope!

Our chapel in Rustenburg.

The beautiful grounds around the Chapel.

While we were tracting, these four kids started following us and helping us share the gospel.  They talked to the people and spoke in their language.  It was so cool and they had some crazy greeny fire to share the message once they knew what it was.

I think it is a grasshopper.....


Carnivore for Elder Carpenter's last time.  He will be going home in two weeks.

This is what we had for lunch.  YUMMY! YUMMY!

AWESOME STUFF MAN!

The Elders of Israel!

My second area was Modjadji which is the name of the rain queen and this is a statue of her.

It indeed was a great week.  Unfortunately Elder Mead will be leaving me tomorrow and I have been called to be a District leader.  Should be fun.  Well I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Cheers, Elder Segil


No comments:

Post a Comment