Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, February 9, 2015

Lekker! Lekker!

Howzit?

It has been another great week in hot old Rustenburg.  We have recently joined a Cross Fit gym to further our "Six Months to Sexy."  I am getting in great shape and will be in Lekker shape when I see all of you very soon.

My new companion is Elder Pedersen from Atlanta, Georgia.  It is really cool, we came out at the same time and were in the MTC together.  I was the first missionary he met, so that is cool.  We are getting along great.  He likes to workout and will be in the Army when he gets home, so there is a lot of motivation to workout.

I did not take any pictures this week, but I'm sure this last weeks post will cover for a few weeks.  Being in town there is just not that much to get pictures of.  Today we will be heading south to Joburg for a Zone Braai, so I will try and take some pictures and post them next week.  We will be slaughtering a lamb and pig for the braai.  It should be pretty nice.  At least it will be cooler down south. That's all I care about.

We are teaching three sweet women named Boitshepo, Kesa and Candice.  They will be baptized very soon and more will follow as time goes on.  I love the work and I am trying to finish strong these last six months.  Time is flying.

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Cheers, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment