Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, February 23, 2015

Baptism!

 Well it has been another great week in the Northwest.  We have lots of people to teach and we had the baptism of Basetsana Happy Boitshepo Baaisi this last Sunday.  It went very well and it is so cool to see how far she has come.  She will be confirmed next week and become the newest member of the Rustenburg Ward.

We were supposed to go to the Temple this week, but since we are too far away, we were unable to go.  I hope my next area is closer so I can go.  We also had transfers on Tuesday and Elder Pedersen will stay with me in Rustenburg.  All is well with us!


Elder Pedersen, Boitshepo and I

The drive to the Northwest!

Well that about does it.  I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you next week.

Cheers, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment