Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, February 3, 2014

Goodbye Bedforview! :(

Well Transfer News has arrived and I will be leaving Bedforview tomorrow morning.  I will find out what part of South Africa I will be going  tomorrow, so I will make sure to let you all know next Monday.

Other then that, it was a great week here in Bedfordview, except for Elder Dutson and I wrecking on our bikes.  We still don't know what happened, but all of the sudden we ran into each other and were stopped by a concrete wall.  A few scrapes, but we are all good.  I'm glad to say I'm done with bikes, for now at least.  I hope to have a car in my next area.

Tonight some members are taking us to a place called Carnivore.  It is a very nice restaurant that sells all types of meat.  It is a buffet of different kinds of animal meat.  I am going to try some Crocodile, Zebra, Lamb and some Kudu.  It should be a lot of fun and I will be sure to post pictures next week.

I am sad to leave Bedfordview because we have some really awesome people that we are teaching and they are progressing very well.  Sometimes we have to do the ground work and let someone else finish what we started.  Sometimes we get to finish the work that others started.  It does not matter what happens as long as we are doing our best to serve our fellow man.

Hope you all have a great week.

Cheers, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment