Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, January 27, 2014

Temple Trip!

Good Monday everybody!  It was a really great week here in Bedfordview.  We have lots of new, solid investigators.  The boundaries where we do our work are a little hard to stay inside of and some missionaires from Joburg have been working in our area.  This last week they referred us to six people that they found, so that was pretty sweet.  They are all very nice and educated people.   I am excited to see what happens with them.  Transfers are a week from tomorrow, so either Elder Dutson or I will be leaving.  We have both been here for four months, so we will see what happens!

We went to the Temple this last week, which is always awesome!  I always learn so many new things.  The Johannesburg Temple is my favorite out of all of the Temples.  



 


After we went to the Temple, we went to the distribution center and we got some sweet keyboards.  We have been playing them every night before bed and I am getting better and better everyday.  I still have a ways to go until I am as good as Elder Dutson, but someday I will be!

I love the different kinds of people we meet here in South Africa.  We met a guy last week that has a pet anaconda, pet crocodile and parriot.  He treats them as we do cats and dogs.  Next time we go I am going to put the anaconda on my shoulders and I will be sure to take a picture! 

Well this week was great and went by super fast.  The work is moving forward and I don't know if I ever want to come home.

Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Segil  


No comments:

Post a Comment