Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, January 19, 2015

Seven Months to Spectacular!

Well is has been another awesome week in Rustenburg and the work has picked up tremendously, since everybody has returned home from vacation.  We are teaching lots and preparing them to be baptized next month in February.  They come to church every week and everything is going great.

Elder Mead and I have started "six months to sexy" but since I have seven months remaining we shall call it "seven months to sexy".  We have been getting up at 6 am every morning and doing a lot of great workouts.  This one is for you Jon, we have been doing a lot of the Widow Maker by cross fit.  It has been a while since I have worked out in the morning, which is probably why I puked after doing the Widow Maker.  It did feel nice.  Since then I have done it many more times and I'm getting back in shape.  As you can see, we got some protein and other stuff to keep us more motivated.  It is working out really well.  


Yebo Babba!!!



Other than that, the other day we were up in the village of Phokeng for a funeral and they were feeding us biscuits.  They can be compared to English Muffins back home, just a little drier and harder.  So as I was eating the biscuit, Elder Mead informed me that there were ants crawling out of my biscuit.  At first, I was kinda grossed out and then one of the guys said, it's good protein, it's good for you.  I was like whatever, we're in Africa, so I ate the rest of the biscuit with Elder Mead.

Well have a great week everyone!

Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment