Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, January 12, 2015

Another Transfer Week!

Well it has been another sweet week of mission here in South Africa.  It was transfer week, so we went down to Joburg to pick up another Elder to replace Elder Rizk in Phokeng.  Elder Mead and I are together another transfer, so I am excited about that.  In Joburg we went to Pizza Hut and I got to say, Domino's Pizza is a lot better.  Couldn't believe it, but it is the truth.
 

Yummy! Yummy!

 The Previous district!

I miss air conditioning SO MUCH!
 
We have found and are teaching lots of new and sweet people this year.  I am super excited for the future and the work that is coming to pass.  It's hard for me to believe that I have just over seven months left and then the family will pick me up here in South Africa.  It is a bitter sweet feeling and I am so glad I have seven months to work..  I want to continue to work hard and enjoy this experience while I can.  This Church is so true and will continue to be forever.  If you have a desire to know of it's truthfulness, do something about it.  Live the commandments, pray, read the scriptures and I PROMISE YOU, you will receive the answer you are  looking for.  I Love you all and hope you have a great week. 
 
 
Your Montana boy, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment