Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, November 4, 2013


Boom my companion and I finished the bag of Cheetos.  Actually we gave half of it away to some of the members.  It filled up like five grocery bags worth.  We managed to eat the other half in about a week.  Good stuff!

This week was pretty awesome and went by so fast.  Elder Bednar came to our mission and we got to hear from him.  He is definitely an Apostle and speaks with such power.  It was an experience that I will never forget. He was in a hurry afterwards, so I did not get to shake his hand or get a picture.  I was so sad, maybe next time.

Not much else exciting happened this week.  We are teaching lots of great people and their faith in God is growing each new day.  It is the best to bring happiness into these peoples lives.

We are going go-karting later on today, so that should be pretty awesome.  Well off to go get groceries and clean the flat.  Hope everyone has a great week and I love ya.

Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment