Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First Time on Splits

Well this week was pretty awesome. We had companion exchanges on Friday, where we switch companions with the district leaders for a day. I went to a place called Alexandra and this place was crazy. It was a township and there were people everywhere. The houses were huts or less. We were the only white people there, so that was pretty interesting. The best part of that day was eating a chicken foot. It cost 10 rand, a dollar. It was pretty good once you got past the crunch of the toe nail.

I don't have much time, so I'm trying to get all the interesting stuff out. It's pretty sad, I've seen three dead people in the month that I have been here. That is always sad to see. Driving is really crazy here and people stop for no one.

We have been teach a lot of people and I love seeing the happiness that I get to bring into their lives everyday.

To all who are reading this, I hope all is well with you. I love you all and I will try to write more next week.

Elder Segil







No comments:

Post a Comment