Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, July 13, 2015

Service, Bowling, Interviews & My Last Zone Meeting

Wow, I lost track of time and now don't have too much time to write.  This was another great week and we were able to get lots done.  This is an area, where seeding & planning is in the majority, which is awesome because I will be able to see all these people again and see what they have become.

On Monday, we went bowling for my first time in a long time and wow, it took me a while to warm up.  I am nowhere as good as I use to be.  I did win the last game so that was sweet.

On Wednesday, we did service in Kwa Thema with Elders Brown and Bua.  It was a lot of fun and always nice to be back in township. We moved lots of bricks to the back of the house and then two piles of dirt were moved to the yard. We had tea time and also lunch, which was so nice.  

We had interviews with President Dunn on Thursday, which went so well.  I love talking with President Dunn and then with Sister Dunn.  They are so great and I learn so much from them.  Sister Dunn had a class on etiquette and I learned a lot.  It was weird learning because some places we eat with our hands, but it will be useful back home.

On Friday, I had my last Zone meeting and lots of good things were discussed.  Locking our Hearts, was the main topic.  Other than that, all is going well and will continue to be!

Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Segil








No comments:

Post a Comment