Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, July 20, 2015

ONE Month Remaining

Wow, I can't believe my time here in South Africa is coming to an end.    Lots of good thing are happening and I plan to finish my mission strong.  We had a good week and lots of sweet things happened.
On Thursday, I went on exchanges to a township called Kwa Thema with Elder Bua, who is in my district.  I had a great day there and it is always nice to go back to the townships.  They are teaching lots of great people and all is going well there.
Saturday was pretty busy as we had our final Temple Trip in the morning with all the Elders I came to South Africa with.  It was so awesome to see them all and so crazy that two years have gone by.  Time truly does fly by when you're having fun.  We all went out to eat afterward at Mikes Kitchen and then headed back to our own areas.  We went to a fairwell braai at our ward mission leader's house because he is moving to England at the end of the month.  It was a lot of fun and so nice to see all the members from the different areas I have served.  Have fun in England Jason, see you soon!
We were also able to see the McCurdy family this week and it has been so sweet.  The Lord has prepared them over these past few years and everything they are doing goes along with the gospel.  I can't wait to see them again this week.
Well I hope you all have a great week and we'll talk to you soon!
Cheers, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment