Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mothers Day and Goodbye Rynfield!

Well it looks like my time to leave Rynfield has come and I am needed elsewhere.  It has been a fun and quick six weeks with these awesome people that I will remember forever.  We has a Stake activity on Saturday with a lot of fun things to do and it was so nice to be able to say goodbye to most of the members and investigators.  We are going to see a few families tonight to say my last goodbyes.

Paint balling with Pieter-ryan.  I got him right on the top of the mask!

 Elizabeth and Pinky!

Gilbert and Beatrice, soon to be baptized!

Sister Joyce and Daniel 

Meyer Family! 

Ncube Family 

 Hodgskin Family!

Vosloo and Hugo Family 

Leonard and his boy George! 

My Boy Alex! 

Georgina and Pretty! 

Ngomane Family!

I was able to skype my family last night for Mothers day and it will be my last time before my family comes to pick me up.  Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful mothers out there and know that you are loved and appreciated!  Have a great week!

Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment