Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, November 24, 2014

November, The Month of Surprises!

 Well it has been a crazy week this week between having a Birthday and finding out that I will be transferred to another area.  I was sad at first because I really love Protea Glen and the people here, but I know I am needed somewhere else.  I have an idea of where I will be going, but I am not sure, so I will let you know next week.  I am getting good at saying goodbyes, but it always seems to get harder as time goes on!

These are a few pictures of the people I have come to love and know in Protea Glen!

The best and most loving family!
 Schubert, Donna, me and Sister V

Zikalala Family

 Me, Monica, Evidence, Malabo and the Twins!  
Soon to be baptized!

Malahane family with Tumi!

Pretorious Family!

Have a fantastic week!

Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment