Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, November 17, 2014

14 Months Down!

Well 14 months down and 10 to go.  Time is going by so fast and before we all know it I will be back home!  It has been another great week here in Protea Glen and we are preparing 15 people for baptism
these next three to four months.  I am excited for the future.  Elder Carpenter and I get along great and have a lot of fun. 


Elder Carpenter and I

Earlier this week I came across a book called "Great Religions of the World".  I enjoyed looking at it and reading the history of all the religions from the time the world began.  The best part was when I opened the book to the first page and read the opening quote.  Once I had read it, I thought oh that's a nice quote, I wonder who wrote it.  I looked at the name and to my amazement, it was written by my great uncle Archibald MacLeish.  Awesome stuff!

Great Religions of the World!

My great Uncle!

 Well I hope you all have a great week!

Cheers, Elder Segil


No comments:

Post a Comment