Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, November 3, 2014

An Unexpected Surprise!

Hey everybody, it has been another great week here in Sebokeng and sadly it will be my last.  I received a call Saturday night from the assistants to the President and was informed that I am needed in a different part of the mission. I will be transferred to my new area this Thursday!  My new area will be Protea Glen, Soweto.  I am really excited to go to Soweto because it is the largest township in the world and the people there are really great!  I will really miss Sebokeng and the people I have met over these past five months.  They will be in my heart forever.
 
 
Mphanya Family

Mxasa Family

Lesedi, Tumi and Momma

Ntema Family
 
Khunyel Family 
 
We had the baptism of Fezile Hope Tunzi yesterday, which went very well.  It's always nice to leave the area with a baptism.  He is such a good and smart kid.  He was baptized by our Branch president, President Makhaya. 
 

 
 
Well hope you all have a great week and I will let you know how Soweto is next week!
 
Cheers, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment