Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, June 30, 2014

Goodbye President and Sister Omer :

Well another Monday is upon us.  These weeks just go by too fast.  I don't have too much to say this week, so I will give a quick update.  First, our beloved Mission President and his wife have just finished their three years of service.  They will be leaving today and President and Sister Dunn will be arriving.  It will be a big change, but it will be for the best.  Thank you President and Sister Omer and God bless you. 

I can't believe the 4th of July is this week.  It is going to be so weird not being home.  It was so funny, last week during a lesson, we were closing and we asked when we could come back.  The lady said on the 4th of July.  I was like OHHH YEAHHHH THE 4TH OF JULY and everyone was like what are you talking about?  Haha, in the room there were four missionaries and some other people.  One missionary from Australia, another from Finland, and the other from Africa.  They had no idea what the 4th of July was.  It was pretty funny.

 I gave a talk yesterday in church on the Kingdoms of Glory.  It went super well.  I enjoy speaking in church.  Other then that, the week was great and I can't wait for the next to come!

Have a great week everybody.

Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment