Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, May 5, 2014

Boabob Tree

Well, it has been another great two weeks here in the Limpopo. We had transfers last week and Elder Ryan and I will be staying together in Modjadji for one more transfer. The sad part is that Motupa is growing very fast and they now have their own missionaries, so we will no longer work there. I'm sad, but I know it will be good for them.

We went to the Boabob tree today, which I think I already talked about, but not sure. It is a 6,000 year old tree that is gigantic and now has a bar inside of it. It's too bad they couldn't have found a better use.


Other than that, things are really great up here. I am enjoying the weather and getting use to the heat. I am going to be so cold when I return to Montana. Especially when I go back to BYUI and it is -20 out. Oh man that will be crazy!


Well I love you all and hope you have a great week.


Elder Segil


PS Sorry about the white, I cut and pasted the text from another area.








No comments:

Post a Comment