Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, August 3, 2015

Leaving Selcourt :( Two Weeks!

Well I don't have too much time today because for all of us going home this month, we will be going to the mission home for a final farewell and we need to make a few stops along the way.  The Dunn's are having us all over for dinner and it should be a lot of fun!

This was a great week and unfortunately both Elder Loveless and I are leaving this area.  I will spend my last two weeks in a threesome somewhere else in the zone.  It should be lots of fun and I hope to be able to put up pictures this week or next.  

On Thursday, I had final interviews with President Dunn, which went so well.  I love the Dunn's very much and am so grateful for all their hard work!  

Well I will hopefully have more time next week, but for now keep well and see you soon!

Elder Segil













No comments:

Post a Comment