Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, August 10, 2015

Busiest week!

Wow, I don't even know where to start.  This has been, by far, the busiest week I've had on my mission.  On Monday night, all the missionaries I came to South Africa with were able to go to the mission home for dinner with President and Sister Dunn.  It was so much fun and so many memories were brought to pass!  As you can imagine, we didn't get much sleep that night for Transfers on Tuesday, which went so well.  The entire Johannesburg mission was there and all 22 of us bore our final Testimony.  It was such a powerful meeting and I can't believe how fast the time has gone!

For my last week or so of mission, I will be with Elder Dlamini(Swaziland) and Elder Bua(Uganda).  We are in the area of Kwa Thema.  We had a powerful week this week as we had over thirty lessons and even the baptism of Paballo Mayiane.  I look forward to this last full week of mission and know it is going to be sweet.  I love serving in township and being the only white guy in the area.

Well all I can say is THE CHURCH IS TRUE and I KNOW IT!  The work I have done these last two years has been for the people of South Africa and I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ has and will forever make their lives increasingly better now and FOREVER!  

See you next week family!  Cheers, Elder Segil










No comments:

Post a Comment