Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, April 27, 2015

Spiritual Week!

Wow, what a week.  On Friday, we went to the Temple, which was so nice.  I felt the spirit so strong and was able to have a great time.  On Saturday and Sunday we finally got to watch General Conference and man that was amazing.  I especially enjoyed Elder Holland's talk and even teared up a bit.  It was cool to look around the chapel and see many others doing the same.  It's amazing how the Spirit works!


This is a picture of Elder Cazier and I just outside of the township Chief Lethuli!

We are teaching a lot of sweet people namely Georgina, Leonard and Tisetso.  They should be ready to be baptized next month.  All is well in Rynfield and time is flying!  I am safe from the riots, but not from load shedding.  What can you do?

I would encourage all of you to watch the General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Take the time to hear the words of God from our living day Prophets and Apostles.  I know their words are true and they will help us all in our everyday lives!

Have a great week.

Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment