Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, March 30, 2015

Goodbye Rustenburg!

Wow what an awesome week it has been to complete my last week up here in Rustenburg.  I did Cross Fit all week and for the last day we chose the MURPH, a hero work out.  I did it all in order and no help.  IT WAS AWESEOME!


1 mile
100 Tricep Pull ups in a row (no bicep)
200 Push Ups in a row
300 Squats in a row
1 mile
Under an hour
Beat it!

Mone', Elder Perdersen, Marko, Michael Jr.and Yunky our trainers!

The Molefe Girls

The Bosch Family

The Kgaladi Family

Shato!

Lebo

Massinga Family

Candice

Maili and her cute son

Sister Kruger with her Puppies

The group

Future Missionary Sister Kim

Kesa Kesa Kesa

Ranku Family

Tariah

Molefe Family

Fun Stuff

Mfana Family

Well transfers are on Tuesday and this is when I will move to my next if not my last area!  Exciting stuff eh!  Well I love you all and hope you enjoy the pictures!

Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment