Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, March 9, 2015

At last it has come!

Well it has been another great week here in Rustenburg.  To my surprise, as I was at Zone Meeting, I received a package from home.  I saw the date of shipment marked as October 1st 2014.  It is from the young men and women of the Livingston Ward.  I first just want to say thank you so very much.  This means so much to me and I am so grateful that your hard work did not go to waste and that the package was able to arrive.  Better late then never as they say.  This truly made my week.  Thank you so much and for trying to make me fat!


At last it has come!

Livingston, oh how I forgot what you looked like, until now!

In other news, we will have the baptisms of Kessa and Candice this Sunday, so that should be sweet.  I look forward to that and all the new and exciting things to come in this incredible country of South Africa.  I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Your Montana Boy, Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment