Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas!

Boom another week!  Can't believe how fast these weeks are going!  

Elder Dutson and I on Christmas Eve


Christmas day at the Mahara's House!

 Gift from a member!  1/10th Gold Kruger Rand!

We have bikes!  Whoohoo!

Some of the other missionaries wanted to trade bikes for our car and we agreed.  Time to ride on these crazy hills and get super fit.  Christmas went very well and we had a great time.  I loved talking to the family, but it went by way to fast. Only four and a half months until Mother's Day!  It was pretty weird having no snow and having 70 degree weather instead.  I prefer the snow much more.  I can't believe my next post will be in 2014.  Pretty crazy to think about.  Well I hope you all have a great New Years and I will see you next year.

Cheers!

Elder Segil 

No comments:

Post a Comment