Johannesburg Temple

Johannesburg Temple
Johannesburg Temple

Monday, July 21, 2014

Transfer time and Baptism!

Hello once again everybody!  It has been another great week here in Sebokeng.  Transfers have come yet again and my companion, Elder Arthur will be leaving.  I'm sad, but know that it must be.  I will receive a new companion on Tuesday and the work in Sebokeng will continue.  There are four missionaries in Sebokeng, as you can see below, and all are from different Continents.  The rest of our zone is from different parts of the world as well.  When we play soccer, we call it the World Cup!

Elders Raymond(Australia), Segil(America), Arthur(Ghana), and Kankkunen(Finland)

Elder Arthur and I.

We also had the Baptism of Pheello Marcus Leboko, which went really well. He is my first investigator who has read the Book of Mormon before he was baptized.  He was prepared by the Lord and I am so grateful to have been an instrument in my Father in Heaven's hands.  He will be confirmed next week and become the newest member of the Sebokeng Branch.  Good things are happening!

Elder Arthur, Marcus and I

Well that is pretty much the sum of the week.  I look forward to the future and can't wait to see what's in store.

Have a great week everyone.

Elder Segil

No comments:

Post a Comment